Monday 30 September 2013

New to Porr's Collection - Nail Wraps!


In our Knutsford shop this month we've started selling gorgeous nail wraps at just £2.95 for a set of 12!



Here's my review: 

"I've never used nail wraps before as I've always thought they were overpriced in other stores, so I was delighted when we started stocking them at a much more reasonable price! I tried this black and white check set to start with. My nails are a little short at the moment but I couldn't wait to try them. The instructions are really easy to follow and I'm surprised how long they've lasted so far. They've survived well through a weekend of work, house cleaning and washing up with scalding water... and they're still looking good! I've had lovely comments about my nails this week, so I'll definitely have to try some more designs!"


"My top tip would be to apply a nail varnish top coat over the nail wraps to preserve them for longer."

Pop in store to see the full range of designs! If you're one of our VIP members you will be able to use your discount. :o) 



Do you have any favourites?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment