Thursday 3 November 2011

What We're Wearing In November...

At the Knutsford store we have picked our favourite pieces for this month from Porrs.co.uk....



L-R: 

Ryann is wearing the Tough Love Cuff

"I love this bracelet because it's sparkly, it's eye-catching and it will add a bit of glitz and glamour to even the plainest of outfits."

Ashley is wearing the Santi Skull Necklace

"I am buying this Santi necklace because I love the bright colours and howllite skulls. It's a very unique item and would brighten up any outfit! "

Marie is wearing the Isabelle Choker

"I chose the necklace to bring some sparkle to my plain black outfit and the shape fitted perfectly with the neckline of my top."

Katy is wearing the Autumn Howlite Ring

"I love Autumn, and this howlite/crystal ring captures the essence of Autumn perfectly. It's something I'll be wearing all year round to add a splash of bright colour and personality to my outfits. I adore chunky rings!"



2 comments:

  1. how much is the santi skull necklace....andhow long is it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the length of the necklace is 17" and it is £29.98 in our Winter Sale. If you click on Santi Skull Necklace a link will take you straight to the item on our website.

    Kindest regards,
    Porr's Collection
    www.porrs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete